Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Monday, June 29, 2009
Sunday, June 28, 2009
I am a little late on the 10 month update, so we'll go with 10.5!
- Just finished nursing and is drinking all his milk from his cup, no more bottles for this dude. We still have frozen breastmilk and then on to cows milk in the next week or so.
- Started standing solo for a few seconds on his own
- took two steps towards me before crashing a couple of times (i am pretty sure he did this first while we were away, but my parents are too sweet to tell me the truth!)
- eating pretty much everything except the "no-no's" until he's a year. I honestly cant think of one thing he doesn't like
- waves "bu-bye" to EVERYONE and gets mad if they dont give him attention and wave back. (like the men at Kroger)
- very chatty, but no real words yet
- loves to get in to everything so we had to put the locks on the cupboards and the gate up.
- still loves his walks and being outside
- has his two bottom teeth and is working on one on the top.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Friday, June 26, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
This picture doesnt do this event justice. Grandpa Greg was doing a great job taking care of Austin during the garage sale. He even changed his diaper and put him down for his nap. I went to check on him and this is what I found!
Just to clarify that is Austin snuggling with his cloth diaper bare bummed!
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
Most of you reading this already know, but Andrew and I are leaving in the morning (Saturday) for our "road trip." Now this is a bit of a unique road trip as we will be the one's pedaling, not driving across Michigan. We start in Whitehall on Sunday and finish in Lexington on Friday.Austin is staying with Grandma and Grandpa G so please keep everyone in your prayers as this is a big change for all involved! I have scheduled posts on Chunky Monkey so you faithful readers won't have to go a whole week without your Austin fix.