Sunday, May 31, 2009
Austin was having way too much fun in Oxford and didnt really want to nap. He finally feel asleep in the car on the way to dinner so Andrew decided to take the WHOLE car seat in with us. I must admit, I thought it was a odd, but I ended up being great...we just put him under the table until he woke up.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Monday, May 25, 2009
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Austin had a lot of first's today.... He went to his first kids birthday party to help Bella celebrate her 3rd birthday and had a ton of fun. He had ribs and baked beans for dinner (both firsts) and then had his first trampoline experience. He thought it was SO funny when Jack jumped and made him laugh.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Recap of month 9
- Really moving these days. Has mastered army crawling and will crawl a few feet on hands and knees.
- Pulls himself up on EVERYTHING, eventually falls, and pulls himself right back up
- Can sit back up from lying down
- Enjoys most food and we are starting to give him more "real" food and less baby food.
- First TOOTH! Its still working its way up, but its almost here.
- Weighed 24 lb 3oz at his check up and was 29 inches.
- Starting to be more "expressive" when you take something away that he wanted.
- Has the cutest little pouty lips when he is a unhappy camper
- Taking 2 naps per day, usually mid morning and early afternoon
- Bed around 7pm and sleeps until 6ish, nurses and back to bed until 8ish.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Austin's Great uncle Greg and Great aunt Rose sent Austin this cute baseball Tshirt and a cute monkey pen! He didn't know what do at first because it didn't have Tigers on it so he cried...
but then I explained that he had to be polite and wear it- because his aunt and uncle live in St. Louis they don't know how great the Tigers are and the only thing they have are the Cardinals. I had to give him his Michigan hat and then he was much happier.
Hats off to ya...