Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Bar Louie in Ann Arbor has $1 Burger Nites on Tuesdays and my friend Carrie and I have been trying to go since before Austin was born, ok not really that long... but you get the point.
We finally made it on a beautiful night to be downtown.
We got a great table in the corner where the kids could be crazy and hardly anyone noticed. Except, I am sure, for the poor person who had to clean the floor when we left!
Such a ham!
Patiently waiting for dinner to arrive.
This face reads... "Mrs. Carrie, you are so silly!"
And the finished, messy product!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Monday, March 29, 2010
Saturday, March 27, 2010
We went to the Easter Egg Hunt in Milan this morning at the park. They did a nice job of splitting it up into age groups so the little kids didn't have to get trampled by the big kids. Austin had fun and was content after he picked up his first pack of fruit snacks and just wanted to enjoy his snack. We had to do some multi tasking so we could snack and still find some eggs.
Dada and Austin pre-hunt
Mama and Austin
Austin was too distracted to really even notice he was sitting in a giant rabbits' lap.
To protect himself from anyone infrigning on his egg space.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Austin has been really into eating cereal all by himself at breakfast lately. He loves to finish his bowl and request more milk, over and over, it sure passes the time.
When he is all done, he stacks his bowls and cups and waits for me to take them...
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Monday, March 22, 2010
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Friday, March 12, 2010
Over the weekend we went to the indoor water park at the Warren Rec Center where Gma and Gpa G live. It was a mini St. Lucia for Austin.
Austin was so excited to hang out with Gpa G.
I think this was taken right after the big bucket dumped on everyone!
There was a water slide and little lazy river
A shallow area for Austin to sit and play
And a HUGE bucket that filled with water and tipped over on everyone!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Its been awhile since I've done an update, so here's whats going on...
- 31 lbs and 35inches at his well visit - still 95% on both
- Loves climbing the stairs
- Took his 2 plane trip and first international trip and got his first passport stamp!
- LOVES to dance- love isn't even a strong enough word to describe his passion for music
- Also loves playing his guitar and makes me play the drums with him
- Has learned and uses signs for please and thank you on a regular basis
- Waves and smiles at everyone, but especially woman when we are out shopping
- Is finding his strong will and isnt a happy camper when we say no to things
- Also loves sitting at the computer and using Skype or just typing away (while listening to Itunes, of course!)