Tuesday, December 2, 2008

hands


Austin has found his hands over the weekend.  He loves them, especially in his mouth.  He hasn't quite figured out that if he puts them in this mouth really far, he will gag and choke, which has been happening.  I wonder how long it takes to make that connection?

He has been doing great, really growing up every day. 

I am going to try to keep better track of things he does for us to look back on (esp. for kids to come).  ps. thanks Amy!

So for the past month or so, Austin has been nursing 5 times a day, roughly 8am, 11, 2, 5 and 8pm and going to bed around 8.30pm (still swaddled).  The last week I think he is trying to transition to only 4 feedings, but everyday is a little different.  Like today, not sure if he is going to eat again or not?  hmmm...  I guess we will see.

He has been sleeping from about 8.30pm to 7.30am for the last month as well.  He is so happy in the morning, waking me up with his little chatter.  Most mornings he is very patient and waits for me and hangs out before I feed him.  It is so pleasant to not wake up to a screaming baby!

He loves his mobile and aquariam in his crib and they are the only things to calm him down when he is having a freak out moment.  He also loves to hang out at his friend Jack's house.  He likes to show off his lungs once in a while, but he really loves cleaning couches over there (wink wink).  For those of you not there, he made sure to throw up , over my shoulder, right onto my friends Amy and Phil's couch.  opps....

We love him so much and are so excited each day we get to hang out with him.

No comments: