Monday, February 23, 2009

Monkey review - 6 months

Just thought I would highlight a few 6 month things so one day when I say "I cant remember when he did ..." I can just scan the 'reviews'.

As of 6 months Austin has...

  • Started using his sippy cup with water
  • Tried green beans, avacado, peas, pears, squash, mashed potatoes, pancakes, bananas and turkey and sweet potatoes
  • Mastered sitting up
  • Rolled both ways and loves to roll over during diaper changes
  • Started getting up during the night again
  • Putting his arms up so you'll pick him up

2 comments:

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

Hey Jen. Those are onsie extenders. The ones I have only fit Gerber onsies. You can get them at Babies R Us in packs of 2. They also fit some other random shirts he has, but not anything Carters. I've seen some other packs you can get that have a variety of snap sizes at places like One Step Ahead (magazine & online). For big boys like yours & mine, anything to extend the life of their clothes is a good thing! =) Hope that helps!

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

Oh, & one other thing...you're SO smart to write stuff down that he's doing now, cuz you'll NEVER remember when it's time for the next little one! Trust me! =)