- Cruising around everything and letting go briefly to get to another object
- Stood independently on Sunday (9.5 months)
- Started crawling at 6 months
- Eating everything in sight and hasn't turned anything down yet.
- Nursing about 5 times a day and gulping down bottles when dad is around
- Still not much into her sippy cup
- Taking 2 naps a day
- NOT a great sleeper at all, usually waking 1-2 times a night
- Finally stopped swaddling around 8 months and sleeps in a sack now
- Adores Austin and he can crack her up like no one else
- Seems really outgoing and loves going to her playgroups at Coffee Break, church, bible study...
- Nicknamed "Smiley" by Great Gram Elsie
- Got her two bottom teeth at 6 months
- Has all 4 top teeth poking out (some farther than others)
- Uses cloth diapers and has quite the little "ba donk a donk"
- Loves to be in the water
- Doesn't seem to be very picky (yet), she is happy playing and eating whatever
- Still hovering around 20 lbs and in her infant seat (so much easier for winter)
- Puts everything imaginable in her mouth and has a clench technique so it is very difficult to fish out
- Just starting to get an attitude when you (Austin) takes things from her
- Although she doesnt sleep all night, she is a champ about going right to sleep when you lay her down
- Sucks her left thumb only when you lay her in her crib
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
It's been forever since I did an update on our sweet McKenna... At almost 10 months she's up to (in no particular order)....
Just a few things to look back on someday!