Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Craft corner

I have been inspired by Pinterest lately, but sometimes feel like screaming "what kid of kid actually lives in that house and uses that spotless craft area???!!!"  

I thought I would post our little project, made possible by Drew, so you could see where real-life kids play!  No offense meant to any of you that do have a gorgeous art area that you manage to keep clean and perfect with a 1 and 3 year old :)

The new pegboard painted to match the existing table and chair.  We will fill this with cute buckets and things once IKEA get them back in stock!

The corners weren't perfect right angles since we (Ok, who am I kidding here... We = Drew) used scrap wood that we had at home, so we put art utensils in each corner to cover them up.

This is an IKEA magazine rack that I used to hold coloring books Austin's new letter book.  Click HERE to see more about that.
The craft corner... for real kids.

No comments: