Friday, February 22, 2008

doped up.

I have been a poor blogger lately...I apologize to my avid readers (ok, reader!) Anyway, Andrew had his ENT surgery (good-bye crooked septum!) today and things well really well. He should be able to breathe through his nose (something very new to him) soon. So, I am currently "nursing him" back to health and he is enjoying the relief of the pain meds at good ol' St. Joes. He is spending the night and will then go home in the morning. It is really funny because they are giving him meds about every 3 hours and soon after he is completely forgetful and usually falls asleep in the middle of channel flipping, and on occasion, in the middle of his sentences. Well, the patient is calling, I should go...
I vow to be a better writer.

1 comment:

amy said...

WHAT? we didn't know he was having surgery - how did we miss this? i am glad all is going well!!!