Saturday, March 1, 2008

i heart craigslist

well this has been the week for the Holt's and craigslist. We bought a great dresser/crib set and sold our very first item! I didnt want to get rid of the trundle bed that we have, but unless our guests are going to sleep out on the lawn on it, it had to go. I thought i would check out this criagslist thing and it was great. I put up some pictures on Thursday night and by Friday morning I had 5 people who wanted it, then later that day i got 5 more emails...I couldnt believe how easy it was. This morning a really nice lady and her husband came, cash in hand and out the trundle bed went. The best part was we sold it for the same price we bought the dresser/crib for, so it was like getting it for free!
I feel like i just won the lottery!

No comments: