Sunday, January 27, 2008

snot face

oh man, i usually pride myself in being Mrs. healthy, i never get sick, no germ can knock me down.  well obviously the little one inside of me is demanding an awful lot of my attention and immunity and i am just not the Germ fighter i used to be.  so what started on Thursday as a sore throat, on Friday a cough and loss of most of my voice, turned into snot faucet on Saturday and has leveled off as much the same today.  Oh boy, i cant wait to go to work tomorrow.  I really don't mean to sound like such a wimp, because all in all i know i could feel much worse and i am so happy to have an appetite that i would take a cold over the nausea any day!  I also found out some friends of mine are all pregnant, they are all just ahead of me (that doesn't seem fair) but none the less, very exciting!  I will share more on that once i get the A-OK.  Also, a friend from college is pregnant and due the date after me.  Although she is in Arizona, it has been fun to keep in touch in this new journey for both of us.  The crazy thing is that she got pregnant on her wedding night!  oops...

2 comments:

Laura said...

Ooops is right :) LOL...great things come from honeymoon babies, trust me! Now if only mine would fall asleep upstairs...

amy said...

i am sorry you are feeling so sick - i am STILL feeling sick (but getting better) and jack is now coughing and runny nose - it is NOT a good season! let me know if you are still up for laying on our couch tomorrow night - if you would rather be at home i understand!!!