Sunday, January 27, 2008

song

i love loud music at church.  That way i can sing as loud as i want and no one will hear me.  i know a lot of people that say "i cant sing at all, or i cant even carry a tune in a bucket" but we all know that they blend in just fine in a crowd.  me on the other hand, i really cant sing.  the cool thing is, i am OK with it.  God has blessed us all with different talents and hey, i just cant sing.  simple as that.  I used to always think "i wish i could sing" even just enough to join a choir or something, but then this one night i had a dream and i was singing and i had the most beautiful voice.  So perfect, better than Celine Dion...i was a star (not really i was just at church)  but anyway God told me in my dream that this is what my singing sounds to him every time i worship.  Since that day i just don't care, i know i cant sing, but who cares, because i am better than good 'ol Celine to God.  If only I had His ears... 

 So anyway, thanks Rich for rocking out at church today, watching you lead worship puts a smile on my face, it is like i can see God through you with your passion.  

and thanks for the "loudness", that way i don't have to listen to my own voice  :)

No comments: