Saturday, November 1, 2008

Comparison

I made my mom get out my baby book today and we were reading through it and it was funny how times have changed... She had written down when i had my first "foods". You are not going to believe this...
5 weeks-started eating cereal!
7 weeks-started yellow veggies
4months-all veggies and egg yolks! (sick!)
5.5 months-eating meats (chicken, lamb, veal) veal? since when do babies eat veal!?!
6 months- 2 percent milk
This is really funny to me because i have no clue yet when babies eat what, i just figured i will breastfeed only until around 6 months and then figure things out, but if i were raising a baby in 1982 Austin would have already had cereal and veggies and on his way to jarred egg yolks.


This diet is probably the reason I was put on a diet at age 2, something about gaining 10 lbs my second year of life!!! wow, chubb-o!

No comments: