Monday, November 17, 2008

Tuesday Thanks - one day early

Tuesday Thanks- Addition 1

1.  I am SO thankful to God for blessing me with a son who sleeps.  Here it is 8.15am on Monday (ok, i am starting to write this a day early, gotta do it when you have time when you have a 3 month old.), and he is still sleeping!  I always jump the gun and get up too early when i start to hear him and he tricks me.  Thank you Lord for sleep.


2.  Thank you Lord for two wonderful, stable (if that is such a thing right now) jobs.  Drew and I are blessed to both be in fields that are needed and can't just be dropped (although they can be cut).  The medical and public safety fields are a must.

3. Family... man we are so blessed to be loved by an incredible family.  Austin has the best grandparents anyone could ask for and is so spoiled with love already.  There isn't drama, fighting or even weirdness... it is almost scary how normal they are.


No comments: