Saturday, November 1, 2008

Grammy and Grandpa Bob

We were in Oxford the last couple of days and Austin had a blast with his Grammy and Grandpa Bob. He loved to show off his new smile.

On Friday Grammy and I took him thrift store shopping to Sal's in Romeo and I found the deal of the year. I bought a pair of Gold Sign jeans for $4.99. They fit great and were really trendy, I figured they were expensive since I had never heard of the brand and they were in European sizes (2 giveaways for me). I went home to google the jeans and found out they were $225.00 jeans!!!!!!!!! What a steal.

Then on Saturday we had a baby shower to go to. Austin and I went and he was so good. It was SO fun to see old friends and get to share in the excitement of the new baby to be. I can't wait to meet the baby (hopefully soon, right?)

Austin with Grandpa Bob and Grammy
"Oh, I am just so sweet"

Grammy and me






1 comment:

Laura said...

Congrats on the jeans! I have done a great deal of similar shopping at thrift store...I love finding items that just have that designer "feel" to them! The Salvation Army in Romeo is AWESOME! They are opening one in Oxford apparently too :) It was good to see you and little Austin!