Saturday, January 17, 2009

Field Trip

Yesterday Andrew and Austin took a little field trip to see Grammy and Grandpa Bob in Oxford. In the morning I left for work and Andrew was in the basement working out. Well, Andrew thought I feed Austin and I thought Andrew knew I didn't so when Austin wouldn't sleep anymore Andrew got him up and ready for the day and left. It wasn't until half way to Oxford, when I talk to Andrew, that we figured out the little guy hadn't eaten yet...opps! Needless to say he scarfed down a bottle and a half for Grammy.


Austin all dressed up for his big field trip.

Grandpa Bob graciously hung out with Austin while Grammy treated Andrew to a massage (her speciality) in the morning. Poor Grandpa had to handle one of Austin "explosions"... what a trooper! Later in the day they got to hang out and enjoy the warmth of a fireplace and just relax. More pictures to come when Grammy sends them my way!

No comments: