Monday, September 22, 2008

I've come to realize...

1. I've come to realize that my hair... needs to be cute
2. I've come to realize that my legs...are ready to be "runners" again
3. I've come to realize that my job...is more enjoyable when i am off for 12 weeks!
4. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...i'm on the phone or listening to the ticket
5 I've come to realize that I need...communication
6. I've come to realize that I have lost....some youthfulness
7. I've come to realize that I hate it when...I set high expectations
8. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...i should stop drinking?
9. I've come to realize that money...causes fights
10. I've come to realize that certain people...will always do things their own way
11. I've come to realize that I'll always be...stubborn
12. I've come to realize that my significant other...has always supported me
13. I've come to realize that my mom...*is my best friend
14. I've come to realize that my cell phone...is also my alarm clock.
15. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...I forgot how many times I fed my son and what time it was.
16. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...I thought "I wonder what time Austin will wake up"
17. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about....how i should nap since the little guy is sleeping.
18. I've come to realize that my dad... is my number 1 fan.
.19. I've come to realize that when I get on Myspace...*I am wasting my time.
20. I've come to realize that today...is beautiful and will be fun shopping with mom later.
21. I've come to realize that tonight...I will still be shopping and haning out with my family
!22. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will...*go back to ann arbor.
23. I've come to realize that I really want to...*take a nap.
24. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost... Maybe Laura?

No comments: