Tuesday, October 28, 2008

fillings









Yesterday, I had THREE cavities filled!!! yuck...time to start flossing better huh?  I really dread the dentist, but it wasnt that bad at all, except that I was SO hungry after and was told only soft foods for the rest of the day.  

The bad part was I had to fast after 830pm for a study I was doing in the morning, so by 10am Tuesday I was ready to eat anything in sight.  The Peanut butter and cracker they gave me after my blood draw was the BEST ever!

Speaking of this study...if you are interested in being in studies, you should check out  www.umengage.com  

You can sign up to help research studies and you usually get paid.  Yesterday i made 30.00 just for giving a little blood and blowing into a chilled breathing tube for 7 minutes.  They also had to weigh be and take my height to make sure I was in the "normal BMI" range.  Good news is that I am down to pre-prego weight, bad news is why all those jeans dont seem to fit! 

They have all sorts of studies for different diseases, but I am always the "healthy subject" that they compare to.  Its kind of fun and I like knowing that I might be helping someone be cured someday!

No comments: