Wednesday, October 29, 2008

sleepy head

God has blessed me with the best sleeping baby ever!  It is now after 8am and I am waiting for Austin to wake up.  Something is wrong with this picture.  I should still be in bed, but I thought he was waking up an hour ago, so i got up, got ready, made coffee, checked my email, pumped, cleaned up a bit and i am STILL waiting.  HAHA!  I guess he is comfy in his crib...  

I guess my own selfish reasons for him getting up are just so my boobs don't explode- and we have to get to Mom's group at 930am, i guess i might just have to wrap him up and take him sleeping.  

On the Austin front, he is still doing great, chunky as ever and really smiling a ton.  

Last night he was dozing downstairs, so I put him in his crib and he just started laughing and I thought "OK, maybe he isn't going to go to bed" so I let him laugh, got ready for bed and when i went to check on him, he was out.  

It was so cute that he literally smiled and laughed himself to sleep.  Much better than crying huh?

1 comment:

Laura said...

Ahhh, yes, the wonderful feeling of boobs about to explode! Good times :).

Yep, I'll see you on Saturday! I'm very much looking forward to it!