Monday, December 10, 2007

cells

12.10.2007

we are pregnant! this morning, i took a test, even though i promised myself i would wait until wednesday, but i just couldnt, so i just gave in. I got the little + i have been hoping for and have been excited all day. I obviously told Drew right away, and in his half asleep state, he acted really excited. He later told me that when he woke up we thought it was all a dream until he went in the bathroom and saw the box and realized it was all true. I told my best friend Kristin right away in the morning when i got to work and she was really excited but couldnt really express it (she didnt want to give away the secret). I also told 2 friends at work, because they have been with me along my little journey as of late and they were also really excited. So i am going to save these blogs for now, until it is "kosher" to tell people and then they can play catch up as to what i was thinking. so for now, no more diet soda, and lots of rest and good eating. My little cell sack has a lot of work to do. Thank you God! You are sooooo good!

No comments: