Saturday, December 8, 2007

minutes

well, i have managed to occupy every last minute of my days.

Some minutes even have multiple things crammed into them.

It is quite amazing.

I think the "i can do everything" all began Wednesday...
First, I awoke and basically rolled out of bed into the fresh snow (so perfect!) ok, let me rephrase that, i dont sleep outside e. I didn't really just roll into the snow. ok, now that no one is confused, I got up (inside the house) and got dressed and went over to the church for Advent prayer hour. It was so great to set aside that hour of silence, prayer, worship. It is so few times that we really do that. Like now for example, I could be "silent" but oh no, blogging away. After prayer I crammed in a swim, which took almost 40 minutes to get to the gym, because the weather was bad. Oh yeah, on the way, there was a horrible accident on US 23 S, as i drove by i got an awful feeling and just began to cry, very random indeed, but i just knew something was horribly wrong. I later found out that the man in the car died, It was like i knew at the time. I had this overpowering urge to pray for the family and friends of that person as i drove by. I then went about usual deeds, 8 of hours of work and then in my 45 minutes of time, I had to cram in a trip to Lowe's and buy some shelving units (proud of myself for that one) and off to small group where i was treated (thanks to Rich's birthday) with cake and ice cream for dinner, yumm...

Thursday: we had a baby shower for my best bud Kristin. It was a wonderful time and wa

4girls shower

s so perfect to bless her and the baby to be (i am convinced its a girl) but who knows!

Kristin's Baby Shower 12.06.07 018Kristin's Baby Shower 12.06.07 017 Kristin's Baby Shower 12.06.07 003

1 comment:

amy said...

wow you have been busy! thanks for making the time to join us at the shopping trip as well as small group and the prayer hour!!!