Friday, August 15, 2008

its me

hey everyone...man, this epidural is the way to go! i am feeling great... i feel contractions every once in awhile and am just enjoying the time with my family (drew, michelle, and both our parents). i know the hard part is still to come, but for now, life isnt half bad. not to mention, the Olympics are on. We probably wont have a little Holt before midnight...so we are looking at a August 16th bday i think. Lastest status is 5-6cm and waiting... Just a little itchy...NOTHING to complain about!
Love,
Jen

2 comments:

The Cooke's said...

Yeah!!!!! I can't believe you're blogging! Can't wait to hear the news, I'm sure the baby will enter their own blog

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

YAY! I love that you're writing blog updates IN LABOR! That is awesome!!! We'll be praying that all goes well. Enjoy it! (you can w/ that epidural!)...Can't wait to hear (read) the good news & see pics!
My guesses:
girl, 7lb 5oz, 19 1/2 inches, 1:48am on 8/16