Sunday, August 3, 2008

labor

This labor thing is so weird...it will be such a big deal, but for the time being it is this BIG unknown.  I have been having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions over the last couple of weeks which is completely common, but now that they day becomes closer and closer, I start to second guess myself and wonder if and when the real deal is happening.  I think I am just paranoid, but i have been writing down my contractions for the last hour or so.  They are about 10 minutes apart, but they don't hurt so I am assuming it is nothing, but who knows.  I really hope Baby Holt wants to meet his/her family soon!  If it wasn't so dark, I'd go for a walk, but that doesn't seem like a very safe activity for a women due in 4 days alone at night.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Exciting! Keep up counting...doesn't hurt to know how far apart they are! Praying everything goes VERY smoothly...if you need anything along the way, please don't hesitate to ask. It's one of my favorite things to talk about :)

Laura said...

My e-mail is dlcarney at gmail dot com :) Have a good night!