Saturday, August 16, 2008

so tired...

well today has been filled with wonderful visitors and lots of excitement, but i am EXHAUSTED...time for a good nights rest...Thank you to the hospital nursery...
Everything is going well, Austin and my fevers are both gone and we are doing
great...ok, i just pushed out a 9.5 lb baby, maybe great isn't the right word, but you
know what i mean. Austin spent most of the day sleeping and hanging out with
visitors. He is getting antibiotics for 48 hours, so we'll go home Monday morning.
Thank you for all the well wishes and prayers... Current prayer request is that Austin
learns how to chow down a little better. I am not worried though, he has plenty of
reserve :)
-Jen

3 comments:

The Cooke's said...

Hahaha!!! Sorry for my laughter but honey good luck on getting good rest. Austin was definately over cooked coming in at 9.5 lbs you poor thing. I am glad to hear things are going well. He is adorable and I love the picture of him smiling.

Laura said...

CONGRATS Jen! Just got home from vacation and was able to check e-mail/blogs...SO EXCITED FOR YOU! I love that Austin's initials are AHH..sounds like a relaxed guy :) Enjoy every moment of the itty bitty stage...and Madalyn beat him out at 9 lbs 6 oz...we know all about big babies here! :) But it amazed me that she still fit in newborn clothes. Anyways, let me know if you need ANYTHING...I love to talk breastfeeding :)

Laura said...

Alright, being on vacation must have fried my brain a little...just read back my comment and realized I wrote the initials wrong...I meant AAH!