Friday, November 9, 2007

finally






ok, finally, maybe, i am getting a hang of this blogging thing. i just FINALLY figured out how to post a profile pic. not sure why it was such a problem, but now anyone who wants (mainly strangers who may stumble across this) can view a in depth pic of me making out with my husband, ha! since no one i actually know knows about this blog (yet). So, i thought i would add some pics since I now know how! This is my husband Drew and our nephew Ethan. (right). The above pic is my Drew and I at CMU (where we met and fell madly in love) i know, i know, puke now :) Below to the left is my best friend Danielle beating up my little sister Michelle (ok, not really, but it sure looks like it huh?)
Alright, these tired eyes are going to bed. FYI: I am reading velvet elvis by Rob Bell currently. I have 8 days to finish before the library police come to get me. Goal for weekend: Finish Elvis.

1 comment:

amy said...

where is this so-called picture of you and andy making out? where did you meet your best friend?