Thursday, November 8, 2007

Rich

I just don't want to forget about the RICHness of our lives. Small group was esp. moving to me as this is a topic that has been hit by so many from different areas in my life lately. I attended Kensington church 2 weeks ago and a message that was driven home was about "doing Christmas different" this year and taking money we would normally spend on each other and spending it on those really in need. It is so easy to leave something like that and want to change your life, but it is so easy to morph back into society and forget it all. I dont want to live like that.

1 comment:

amy said...

i am ready for a big change in this area too - it is hard because you never know how it will affect others around you but i think this holiday season should be different somehow - phil and i are thinking of making the bags for all our relatives and giving to them to keep in their cars for the homeless....maybe all trying to serve somewhere together...